Here are some recent, recommended running-related links. I may even sneak in a NON-running-related post from time to time, so be on the lookout!
- Vibram Five Fingers Komodo First Look [Barefoot Running University] – Wasn't really considering these as a future purchase, but in case you were!
- Review of the Altra Adam [Toe Salad] – A shoe I may consider as one of my next road shoes in the future.
- Infirm [Riding the Wind] – Uh oh, is the great Anton Krupicka having PT tendon issues too! Maybe I can see what he does to help with it and then mimic that once my knee is back to 100%!
- How to choose your Minimalist Running Shoes [Standing on Top]
- One Man, Sans Sight, Trains for 100-Mile Ultramarathon [Wired] – This would be pretty amazing. I think I read a story somewhere about another guy who was blind and was tethered to another runner and ran a 50-miler or something…can't remember where though.