Here are some recent, recommended running-related links. I may even sneak in a NON-running-related post from time to time, so be on the lookout!
- Altra Instinct Zero Drop Shoes – Product Review [Biker Nate] – Another review of what will probably be my next road running shoe…but this review tests them on the trails!
- Relentless Forward Progress Launch Week [iRunFar] – Check out Bryon Powell's new book on ultra-marathon running if you're thinking about getting into the sport
- The Preferred Pain Theory [Scott Adams Blog] – The creator of Dilbert discusses our preference for pain over pleasure…and relates it to distance runners. Pretty accurate I guess!
- Book Review: Running on Empty, by Marshall Ulrich [The Running Man] – Great review of the book that is next in my queue…or close to next!
- Hoka One One Mafate First Look… No, This Is Not A Joke… [Barefoot Running University] – Jason reviews one of the least minimalist shoes on the market…and actually has some good things to say about them!