Here are some recent, recommended running-related links. I may even sneak in a NON-running-related post from time to time, so be on the lookout!
- Doggone It! How To Trail Run With Your Dog [iRunFar] – Some helpful tips/reminders about trail running with your furry friend
- Vibram’s Newest FiveFingers Fit Better, Still Look Funny … [Wired] – Another review of Vibram's by a tech blog/magazine. Nothing really important to learn from the article, but just more mainstream exposure for the brand.
- New Injury Study Finds No Link to Running Form or Shoe Type [Runner's World] – Maybe it doesn't matter what you run in? I say, whatever works the best for you. It's just a matter of trial and error. Everyone is different!
- Grass-Fed Beef Is the New Performance Enhancing Drug for Athletes [Gizmodo] – Don't want to give my competition the edge, but I might have to track down some grass-fed beef!
- Relentless Forward Progress: Pearl iZUMi and Much More Contest [iRunFar] – Win more stuff from their contests this week!
- The Warrior Diet [Maple Grove Barefoot Guy] – A twist on the Paleo diet, focused on fasting for 20 hours, then feasting for 4.