Here are some recent, recommended running-related links. I may even sneak in a NON-running-related post from time to time, so be on the lookout!
- How to Wake Up Without an Alarm [Mark's Daily Apple] – Would be interesting to try, but I have a feeling I would need to go to bed an hour or so earlier to make it work as expected.
- Paleo Sweet Tooth [Paleo Village] – This is my biggest problem on the Paleo diet…I want my sweets!
- Geoff Roes Interview [Ultra Runner Podcasts] – First of a series of interviews with ultra-runners that this new site plans to do
- Barefoot Running Dogma… Things I Need To Avoid [Barefoot Running University] – Last Place Jason gives some of his recent thoughts on barefoot running, etc
- Man’s 66 ultra-marathon challenge is completed in York [BBC] – The UK version of Dean Karnaze's Race Across America?