Here are a couple recommended links from the past few days. Enjoy!
- Kilian Jornet, Ellie Greenwood Win Western States [ultraRUNNING] – Congratulations to this years Western States 100 winners!
- 7 Biggest Diet Myths [Live Science] – Covers some good myths, like exercising being a good weight-loss mechanism, fat-free foods actually making you fat-free, etc
- Cherie’s Running Secrets: How to Handle an Ice Bath [World of Cherie] – I haven't yet tried the full ice bath, but I'll definitely consider these tips if/when I do!
- Going the Distance [National Geographic] – The Education portion of the NatGeo site covers the man behind Running and Rambling.
- 2011 Western States 100 Group Think Predictions [iRunFar] – Reader predictions on this weekend's Western States 100