Here are a couple recommended links from the past few days. Enjoy!
- How Much “Time” Do I Need to Safely Transition to Minimalist Footwear? [Natural Running Center] – In case you were thinking about making the transition.
- 2011 Hardrock 100 Results and Roundup [iRunFar] – Congrats to Julien Chorier on his 1st place finish!
- Benefits of chewing your food and side effects from NOT chewing your food. [Get You In Shape] – Maybe I should start chewing my food a bit more!
- It’s All Wrong! The Message to Athletes About What to Eat Needs to Change! [Nell Stephenson] – Athletes should start thinking harder about what they fuel their body with!
- There is Life Beyond Bagels for Breakfast [Robb Wolf] – Some healthy alternatives to your "normal" breakfast.
- New Balance RC 1400 [Minimalist Runner] – Interesting looking running shoe from NB. Too bad I just stocked up on Brooks Green Silence
- Ask the Experts: Should Heavier Runners Use Thickly Cushioned Shoes? [Natural Running Center] – A new site I just found discusses the use of heavy cushioned shoes for the "clydesdale" runners out there.
- 3,100 Mile Self-Transcendence Race 2011 Enters 23rd Day In Queens [Huffington Post] – I forgot about this race, which ends up being about as far as Marshall Ulrich's trek across the US!
As always, if you can’t wait for the posts, just visit my Links page for all the most recent shared stuff!