Here are a couple recommended links from the past few days. Enjoy!
- Recycling Plastic Bottles + Rubber + Cork + ??? = Shoes + Performance Apparel [Minimalist Running Shoes] – Check out some interesting recyclable running gear
- First Impressions Brooks PureFlow: They really nailed it! [Sam's Running, People, Places, and Things.] – Review of what could potentially be my next running shoes!
- http://fasterthanaturtle.com/2011/10/10/going-with-the-pureflow/ [Faster Than a Turtle] – Review of a potential next shoe with a comparison to my current shoes
- Brooks Running Pure Grit [Minimalist Running Shoes] – Another review of my future trail shoes.
- Brooks PureGrit Review [iRunFar] – Great review of what will most likely be my next trail shoe!
- Feed the Brain, Not the Gut [Paleo Runners] – Keep yourself full and you won't crave the sweets as much…or so they tell me!
- 10 Stubborn Food Myths That Just Won’t Die, Debunked by Science [Lifehacker] – I have to admit, some of these I still believed!
- New Balance Minimus Zero Sneak Peek; New Balance Good Form Running Video [Running and Rambling] – Sneak a peak at the new minimalist shoes from New Balance coming out next year I think
- New Balance MT 110 [The Minimalist Runner] – One of my next trail shoes most likely. Maybe I get this and a pair of the Brooks Pure Grits?
As always, if you can’t wait for the posts, just visit my Links page for all the most recent shared stuff!