Here are a couple recommended links from the past few days. Enjoy!
- Guest Post: The Five Failings of Paleo [Free the Animal] – Some myths and misunderstandings about the Paleo diet exposed!
- Sitting All Day is Bad For You, So What’s a Tired Runner To Do? [Strength Running] – I'm pretty sure I sit too much each day, but hopefully getting up and moving every once in a while is helping!
- Senate blocks Barack Obama’s school potato limit [BBC] – Would it really cost THAT much to replace some potatoes with other vegetables? The future health cost reduction should justify it alone!
- Stretching Doesn’t Prevent Or Reduce Muscle Soreness [Yelling Stop] – I don't stretch a whole lot and this article makes lots of sense as to why I would in the future if I did!
- GoLite Tara Lite Review [iRunFar] – Interesting minimalist offerering from GoLite. Not my cup of tea, but maybe yours?
- Fruitarian’s Leadville and other 100 mile trail runs 2011 [Trail Plodder] – Seems that being a Fruitatarian is a realistic idea, even for ultra-running!
- Adidas Toe Shoes: AdiPure Trainer Review [Birthday Shoes] – If the Vibram brand name was scaring you away, maybe Adidas is better?
As always, if you can’t wait for the posts, just visit my Links page for all the most recent shared stuff!