Here are a couple recommended links from the past few days. Enjoy!
- A Bunch Of Famous Athletes And Celebrities Are Running The NYC Marathon Sunday [Business Insider] – Some celebrities that are running the New York City Marathon this year.
- Is "good form" the new barefoot? [Maple Grove Barefoot Guy] – I'm ahead of the curve here I think. I went to barefoot, improved my form dramatically, now finding best footwear that allows me to run comfortably and nearly injury free!
- My Thoughts on “Perfect” Running Form and Footwear [Runblogger] – Very similar to MY thoughts…what a coincidence!
- The Once and Future Way to Run – NYTimes.com [NY Times] – Latest running form article to be circulating the blogosphere
- "A Man Grows Most Tired While Standing Still." [Lifehacker] – Very true…so get out and run!
- Zombies Hunt Runners at Run For Your Life 5k [A Trail Runner's Blog] – A cool modification to your everyday 5K!
- Eddie Izzard planning 1,100-mile barefoot run through Africa [Mirror] – The guy is pretty funny and amazing. Can't wait to follow this journey!
As always, if you can’t wait for the posts, just visit my Links page for all the most recent shared stuff!