Here are a couple recommended links from the past few days. Enjoy!
- Sh*t that bugs runners and other fitness fanatics [Watch MeGo Run] – Funny stuff here (and mostly true!)
- Merrell Barefoot Road Glove Review and Giveaway [Running and Rambling] – Review of the latest Merrell minimalist shoes and a contest to win a pair!
- How Robots Are Slowly Taking over the Job Market [Locker Gnome] – I'm still surprised fast food isn't high on this list!
- Olympic Runner Auctions Ad Space — On His Body [Wired] – It's hard to make a living as a runner, so why not?!
- VIVOBAREFOOT Breatho Trail First Impressions Review [Running and Rambling] – Donald gives us a sneak peak at the latest VivoBarefoot trail running shoe.
- Podiatrist Addresses the 10 Myths of Barefoot Running [Natural Running Center] – In case you're interested in doing some barefoot running, but nervous about some things you're hearing
- Is stretching for Bozo’s? [Miss Zippy] – Not sure I stretch enough for it to matter, but in case you do!
As always, if you can’t wait for the posts, just visit my Links page for all the most recent shared stuff!