Here are a couple recommended links from the past few days. Enjoy!
- Marlins President to Run 50 Miles for Charity [NBC Sports] – They make no mention of this being an ultramarathon, but technically it would be I guess. Not sure exactly what he plans to do? Take breaks or run entire way without stopping? Is it part of an actual race or is he on his own?
- New Balance MT110 Long Term Update [Biker Nate] – For those looking to see how the MT110's hold up long term
- Peter Snell: Gentleman, Athlete, Scholar, Beast! [Barefoot & Minimalist Running] – Great quote by Snell in this post, "Develop endurance as early as possible. Developing endurance is difficult and time consuming. Developing speed is a relatively short process with a fairly strong genetic component."
- Altra Lone Peak Trail Shoe Review [Endurance Buzz] – Great review of the Altra trail running shoe.
- Scientists Completely "Cloak" Three-Dimensional Objects for the First Time [Gizmodo] – Seems interesting is all…
- Train Your Dog for Long Distance Trail Running in 20 Steps [Vanessa Runs] – Awesome post for those of you considering bringing your dog trail running with you!
As always, if you can’t wait for the posts, just visit my Links page for all the most recent shared stuff!