Here are a couple recommended links from the past few days. Enjoy!
- Qualifying for Boston: The Thrill of Running a BQ Marathon [Strength Running] – I'm not quite ready to be aiming for Boston, but it could be my goal some day!
- The Greatest Running Books of All-Time [RunItFast] – Great list of running books, including a few of my all-time favorites!
- Altra Lone Peak Review [iRunFar] – Review of the Altra trail running shoe, which seems pretty awesome!
- New Balance 730 Preview: A Minimalist Running Shoe that Has Flown in Under the Radar! [Runblogger] – Pretty awesome looking minimalist shoe that you probably never heard about!
- Six Things to Consider if You Want to Run an Ultramarathon [Training Peaks] – I'm considering one! I'm also fairly aware of these things already though, even if I haven't yet experienced them all!
As always, if you can’t wait for the posts, just visit my Links page for all the most recent shared stuff!